Write For Us
Any topic related to following categories:
- Growth Hacking
- SaaS / Technology
- Angel Investment
- Venture Capital
- Private Equity
Guideline for Article Submission:
- Word count: Long-form articles – 1000 or more words/articles.
- Type of Content: In-Depth researched articles based on the above niche.
- Target audience: Startup founders, owners, & Entrepreneurs.
- Intention: Well-researched answers & actionable solutions about business practices, startup trends, market analysis, etc.
- Style/Tone: Conversational & Informational, try to provide an easy-to-understand answer to the audience’s queries. Free of grammatical and writing errors.
- Original and Exclusive: 100% unique & plagiarism-free article, it shouldn’t be published anywhere. The duplicate article will be rejected.
- Images: Use only royalty free images to avoid copyright issues. Please include a feature image with your article. Please provide the source of the images.
- Link: We allow 1 Do-Follow link to a relevant blog post from your website. All links should be informative and should not convey about promotion or any explicit content. We don’t allow links to the Product pages/Gambling/Casino/Direct Sale or Endorsement.
- Removing any explicit link would be at the discretion of Alcor Fund
- Author: Include an author’s bio of maximum 150 words with a headshot and a link to your website, blog or social media profiles. Alternatively, you can also send us the email address you used to create a gravatar account in a Google Doc.
Outline: We expect you to give us a short brief, before starting with any topic.
- Approval Time: We will approve and update you via email in 2-3 business days.
Submit a completed final draft, with your author bio and email address . Also attach a minimum of two images in your email.
After submission, the article will be run through a rigorous editorial process to ensure they’re exclusive to alcorfund.com
We reserve the right to ask for revisions and make changes to the submitted content (including the title and content) as and when needed to meet audience requirements.